- 06 Jun, 2019
1. Bamboo is highly absorbent, absorbing up to three times its weight in water, clearly distinguishing it.
2. Bamboo is naturally hypoallergenic and ideal for sensitive skin. Bamboo fiber is naturally smooth and round without chemical treatment,
meaning there are no sharp spurs or harsh chemicals which may irritate the skin.
3. Bamboo has excellent natural antibacterial and deodorizing properties, therefore if left damp will not start to smell, unlike cotton, etc.
4. Bamboo is an environmentally friendly resource.
5. It grows incredibly rapidly and, unlike cotton, thrives without the use of harmful chemical pesticides.
6. Bamboo does not require large amounts of water and will grow in dry conditions. It regenerates naturally, does not need replanting, has
excellent soil retention properties and helps to prevent soil erosion.
7. Bamboo fabric can be 100% biodegraded in soil by microorganisms and sunlight. The decomposition process does not cause any pollution
in the environment.