HOW TO CLEAN REUSABLE CLOTH DIAPERS
EASY WAY TO CLEAN REUSABLE CLOTH DIAPERS
WASHING REUSABLE DIAPERS IS SIMPLE! FOLLOW THIS STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTION FOR BEST RESULTS. (RESULTS MAY VARY)
- Flush all solids down the toilet.
- Soak heavily soiled diapers in cold water (soiled side down) for about 15-25 minutes
- Use baking SODA for tough stains and rub the cloth against itself.
- Rinse the diaper completely.
- Machine wash in cold water. (Skip this step if you prefer to hand wash).
- Stretch in all directions to prevent shrinking
- Line dry or place the diaper in the dryer on a low heat tumble.
- AI2 Cloth Diapers
- AIO Cloth Diapers
- baby care
- cloth diapers
- reusable diapers