HOW TO WASH REUSABLE MENSTRUAL PADS
- 05 Apr, 2020
WASHING REUSABLE MENSTRUAL PADS IS SIMPLE! FOLLOW THIS STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTION FOR BEST RESULTS. (RESULTS MAY VARY)
- Soak pads in cold water, soiled side down for 15-30 minutes (depending on how tough the stain).
- Use baking SODA and mild soap, then scrub the fabric against itself to get out tough stains.
- Rinse pads completely.
- Machine wash in cold water. (Skip this step if you prefer to hand wash).
- Stretch in all directions to prevent shrinking and
- Line dry or place the pads in the dryer on a low heat tumble.
****If you are not planning to wash right away, you can soak your cloth menstrual pad or let them dry until your next laundry.