HOW TO WASH REUSABLE MENSTRUAL PADS
EASY WAY TO WASH REUSABLE MENSTRUAL PADS
WASHING REUSABLE MENSTRUAL PADS IS SIMPLE! FOLLOW THIS STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTION FOR BEST RESULTS. (RESULTS MAY VARY)
- Soak pads in cold water, soiled side down for 15-30 minutes (depending on how tough the stain).
- Use baking SODA and mild soap, then scrub the fabric against itself to get out tough stains.
- Rinse pads completely.
- Machine wash in cold water. (Skip this step if you prefer to hand wash).
- Stretch in all directions to prevent shrinking and
- Line dry or place the pads in the dryer on a low heat tumble.
****If you are not planning to wash right away, you can soak your cloth menstrual pad or let them dry until your next laundry.